|Product Center >> Valve of Hydropower Station >> Check Valves
Brief introduction of check valve
Check valve is the valve that rely on the medium itself flow to automatically open and close the valve clack in order to prevent medium backflow. Itís also called non-return valve, one-way valve, reflux valve, counterbalance valve.
Check valve belongs to a kind of automatic valve that is only allowed the medium flow in one direction and prevent flow in the opposite direction. The valve clack open under the fluid pressure flowing in one direction; when the fluid flow in opposite direction, the fluid pressure and self-overlap valve clack work on the valve seat to cut off the flow. Itís mainly used on the pipeline with medium flow in one-way. its main function is to prevent the medium back flow, the pump and drive motor reversal and the bleeding of medium from the container. Check valve can also be used on the pipeline that provided supplies from the auxiliary system and its pressure may rise to or even over the system pressure. Check valve can be mainly divided into swing check valve (rotate rely on the center of gravity) and lift check valve (move along with the axis).
Classification of check valves
According to structure: lift check valve(vertical and horizontal type), swing check valve(single, double and multi disc), butterfly check valve( straight-through type).
According to connection format: threaded connection check valve, flange connection check valve, welded check valve.
When install the check valve, the flow direction of the medium should be the same as the arrow indicated on the valve.
Brief introduction of check valve in hydropower station:
Check valve in hydropower station apply to the pipeline under various working condition with Class1500 ~ 2500Lb and working temperature from-29 ~ 570 Celsius degrees in petroleum, chemical, thermal power stations. Applicable medium: water, oil, steam etc. The valve lumen of check valve use pressure self-tightening seal structure, the higher the lumen pressure, the sealing performance is better. Two ends of branch pipe are welded connection to meet the different connection requirements.
Check valve in hydropower station apply to the pipeline under various working condition with Class1500 ~ 2500Lb and working temperature from-29 ~ 570 Celsius degrees in petroleum, chemical, thermal power stations.
Applicable medium: water, oil, steam etc.
Structure features of check valve in hydropower station:
1. The design and manufacture of product are according to the ANSIB16.34 and E101 standards, which can be equipped and used with imported equipments.
2. The valve lumen uses pressure self-tightening seal structure, the higher the lumen pressure, the sealing performance is better.
3. The two ends of branch pipe are welded connection to meet the different connection requirements.
4. Select high quality heat resistant alloy steel to manufacture the high temperature pressure compression parts of valve with good high temperature resistance, high pressure resistant, durable, safe and reliable.
5. The sealing surface of valve clack and valve seat adopt satellite cobalt-based hard alloy to surface, which has wear resistant, high temperature resistance, good abrasion resistance performance, long service life.
6. The valve clack rotate around the pin bearing that outside the valve seat to reduce violent impact during closing.
7. The built-in type structure pin bearing structure reduce the external leakage point and use more reliable.
Every product, equipment, service and whole-system from ADDNEW will be specially designed and customized according to each customer's requirements and based on the conditions of each project site such as the head, flow and plant configuration. If you need us to design a techno-financial proposal for your project, please send us your specific requirements now, our sales engineers will contact you the soonest.
Partner with Addnew Hydropower Limited and benefit from the following advantages in hydropower business:
> Water-to-wire total solutions and complete plant integration;
> High levels of quality, performance and reliability;
> 36-year expertise and experience from more than 1,000 successful projects;
> Competitive prices from efficient management;
> Promptness in both equipments' delivery and technical support.